Rock Your Rack 2020 presented by Models Giving Back is rapidly approaching. This year’s two week event will take place from October 3 – October 18, 2020.
The theme for our 8th Annual Event is ” Gardens of Hope “.
As always we will have a variety of fashion related and entertainment related activities as well as art. Our goal this year is to create different islands for each theme – Art, Fashion, Music/Entertainment and visitors will travel between the islands that will each be designed/decorated by different landscape artists/companies in SL. This is not just a women’s fashion event!
We are currently looking for Media Partners to partner with us to make this year’s event a success and outdo our $2400USD donation from last year to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
There is no fee to be a media partner for this event, all we ask is that you help us with the following items:
1. Spread the word when the different levels of registration open for the event – this can be via FB, social media, an AD in your publication, inworld groups
2. Advertise leading up to the opening of the event – Place our monthly RYR AD (it changes month to month) from April through October into your publication.
3. Spread the word in social media, and inworld groups upon opening of the event.
4. Anything else you feel would be helpful to our fundraising efforts – interviews, articles etc. We will provide you early access on Media Day as well for photos.
In Exchange for this – we as Rock Your Rack/MGB will provide the following for you –
1. Listing as Media Partner on our official website https://rockyourrack.wordpress.com
2. Placement of your Logo on ALL official AD’s for the 2020 event (can’t promise this will happen for partners joining after July 31)
3. Placement of your Magazine/information giver at the Landing point of the event
4. Mention in the opening of all fashion shows held during the event as a media partner
5. Placement of your Logo in The shopping areas/runway/DJ Dance Party areas on media partner designated boards.
If you would like to partner with us please fill out the NC and send it back to Jamee Sandalwood.
(contact Jamee Sandalwood inworld for the NC)
Please visit our website which has much of the information from last year’s event sill in the archives and see if partnering with us is something you feel works for your publication. We would love to have you as part of the Media presence for this year’s event.
If you have questions, please contact Jamee Sandalwood for more information.
Thank you for your consideration and assistance with this very worthy cause –
Models Giving Back CEO
Rock Your Rack Founder