Rock Your Rack 2022 presented by Models Giving Back is rapidly approaching. This year’s two week event will take place from October 1 – October 16, 2022.
The theme for our 10th Annual Event is ” Takin’ It To The Streets”.
As always we will have a variety of fashion related and entertainment related activities as well as art. This is not just a women’s fashion event!
We are currently looking for Media Partners to partner with us to make this year’s event a success and out-do our $8000 USD donation from last year to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
There is no fee to be a media partner for this event, all we ask is that you help us with the following items:
- Spread the word when the different levels of registration open for the event – this can be via FB, social media, an AD in your publication, inworld groups
- Advertise leading up to the opening of the event – Place our monthly RYR AD (it changes month to month) from May through October into your publication.
- Spread the word in social media, and inworld groups upon opening of the event.
- Anything else you feel would be helpful to our fundraising efforts – interviews, articles etc. We will provide you early access on Media Day as well for photos.
In Exchange for this – we as Rock Your Rack/MGB will provide the following for you –
- Listing as Media Partner on our official website https://rockyourrack.wordpress.com
- Placement of your Logo on ALL official AD’s for the 2022 event (can’t promise this will happen for partners joining after July 31)
- Placement of your Magazine/information giver at the Landing point of the event
- Mention in the opening of all fashion shows held during the event as a media partner
- Placement of your Logo in The shopping areas/runway/DJ Dance Party areas on media partner designated boards.
If you would like to partner with us please contact Jamee Sandalwood inworld via Notecard.
Please visit our website which has much of the information from last year’s event sill in the archives and see if partnering with us is something you feel works for your publication. We would love to have you as part of the Media presence for this year’s event.
If you have questions, please contact Jamee Sandalwood for more information.
Thank you for your consideration and assistance with this very worthy cause –
Models Giving Back CEO
Rock Your Rack Founder
As usual, XRadio is here for whatever your media needs be.